Touch Screen Solutions / Displays for Banks & Banking
Creating a digital product catalogue has a multitude of advantages:
- All product information easy to access for both staff and customers
- Detail the financial features of each product to easily find services that accurately match client requirements. Each product can have any number of parameters, such as interest rates, terms, repayment schedules, and many more.
- Simply and better manage product documents by specifying a set of required documents for each product in order to automate and simplify the paperwork.
- All increases the customer experience and helps staff to upsell/cross-sell products.Plus customers can discover and apply to products through their online banking accounts streamlining the sales process.
- Quickly updated when product changes happen
- Marketing team can easily add videos/ animations which can add value and make products stand out.
Outdoor Signage (in the window, touch and interactive)
These displays can be made interactive by allowing customers to browse product information, find out opening times or scan QR into their phones which allows them to access marketing information displayed further.
By having a digital kiosk where customers can sign in, you can send an SMS to customer alerting them when it is their turn. Not only does this reduce queue times, improve customer satisfaction (queuing at the bank is known to be a great irritant to customers) but also allows you to collect data on what customers are coming in to branch to do therefore improving customer service and empowering employees to know how to best serve customers.
Putting digital and interactive signage in the queue also helps interaction with customers and distracts them from just thinking about the line (people often overestimate how long they have been waiting if there is no interaction).
Financial simulations are gamified training simulations designed to upskill employees. Benefits include:
- Training is made personal and targeted by configuring according to job role, organisational structure and regulatory regime.
- Practise in a real world environment
- Helps identify and nurture the right talent by seeing through detailed reports employees progress.
- Able to be done in a virtual environment so cuts down on staffing and allows for a continual learning mindset.
Elina Vihinen, Marketing & Events Manager
“The touch solution flowed nicely, we were a cut above the others, it gave us an edge and enabled us to look professional.”
Viafet Genomic Centre
Mohamed Hallani, Business Manager
“We loved having a touch screen on our stand. It gave visitors something to look at if the team were busy and we found it helpful to go into greater detail on our product.”
Jocelyn DaSilva, Group Marketing Manager
“This was a risk for us, it was about taking a step into the future. This was a way we could bring all aspects of our membership to life. This type of interactive solution helped us leverage all the assets we had available.”